Wüsthof Classic (Tourniermesser) Peeling Knife - 7cm (WU4062)
Dieses Produkt ist nicht verfügbar
Peeling knife 7 cm / 3"
Particularly useful for peeling and cleaning rounded vegetables and fruit: this small, handy Peeling Knife - also known as a Turning or Tourne Knife - with its short, bird's beak-shaped curved blade, makes it easy to peel produce such as potatoes or apples quickly, preserving the valuable vitamins found directly under the skin. The plain edge of the Peeler / Tourne Knife enables very precise cuts, making it the ideal helper for hollowing out and decorating fruit and vegetables.
- This small handy knife, with its short sabre-shaped curved blade, is also called a paring knife and is particularly suitable for peeling and cleaning round vegetables and fruit
- Thanks to the special blade shape, potatoes and apples can be peeled quickly and easily. Valuable vitamins directly under the skin are thus retained
- The smooth cutting edge of the peeling knife allows very precise cuts and therefore makes it the ideal aid for scooping out and cutting fruit and vegetables decoratively
- The classic three rivet handle fits perfectly in the hand
- Quality - made in Germany Solingen
|Can be used for
||Round vegetables , Round fruit
||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted