Microplane Cube Grater | Fine, Ribbon and Coarse
Is your kitchen overflowing with small appliances? Are you having trouble finding room for your new cheese grater? We've got you covered! Our Microplane mini box cheese grater is perfect for small kitchens, RVs, or any other place with limited drawer or cupboard space. With its compact design and built-in catch and measure functionality, this kitchen gadget is small but mighty!
Its uniquely etched blades allow for sharper, more precise cuts than standard cheese graters. The fine blade is perfect for parmesan and other hard cheeses; the ribbon blade can shred softer cheeses such as cheddar; and the coarse blade is great for nuts or chocolate. And don't worry about what to do with the catch container—it doubles as a reusable cover!
This grater is dishwasher safe, so cleaning up is easy peasy!
- Three original, made in USA, Microplane blade styles –Fine, Ribbon and Coarse
- Catch and measure with up to 1 ½ cup (350 ml) capacity with graduation marks on three sides
- Catch feature doubles as a reusable cover
- Compact design for easy storage
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. Plastic housing.
- Blades made in the USA, Assembled in China.
- 3.2" cube
Use and Care
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with cover and top when not in use.