Classic 10" Hollow Edge Ham Slicer
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.
- Designed initially for professionals to finely slice Ham Knife. The long blade fine and smooth; can be cut Ham both cooked or raw salmon
- With honeycomb to prevent the slices thin and flexible blade it from sticking
- Extreme sharpness thanks to the high-tech PETEC of Wüsthof.
- Knife Made in Solingen, Germany and with a lifetime guarantee.
|Resilient Synthetic Handle, Riveted
|Country of Origin
|Fruit, Ham, Meat, Roast, Dry or semi-dry sausage, Vegetables
- DO NOT put in dishwasher, to keep the edge of the blade.
|This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18.