Microplane Premium Series | Spice Grater
If you are looking for freshly grated nutmeg, this is the perfect kitchen tool. This long, slender tool makes fast work of grinding up those rock-hard chunks of fresh nutmeg. The sturdy plastic handle makes it easy to grip, while the razor-sharp stainless-steel blades do the hard work. As always with a sharp Cheese Grater, be careful to keep your fingers clear--safety can be especially challenging when you're working with those slippery little spices. The Microplane spice Cheese Grater also works well on nuts, dried hot peppers, ginger, and anything particularly tough or fibrous.
Use a Spice Cheese Grater for:
Spices (nutmeg, cinnamon), nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts), coffee beans and chocolate
- Soft grip handle
- Reusable protective cover included
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. TPE plastic handle.
- Dimensions: 9" x 1" x 1 3/4"
- Grating Surface: 4 7/8" x 7/16"
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping weight: 6 oz
Use and Care
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Handwash the cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first, soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.