Microplane Select Series | Ribbon, Coarse & Extra Coarse Grater | Red
Handsomely crafted in a dazzling red frame, the high-performance Select Series Fine Grater was designed with both the professional chef and home cook in mind. Microplane's sleek and ultra-sharp Select Series Graters feature the company's stainless steel blades with extremely sharp edges that quickly and effortlessly cut through hard and soft foods without tearing. For added convenience and practicality, the new Select Series graters are dishwasher safe and come complete with a clear protective cover for safe storage in kitchen canisters and inside drawers.
Use a Ribbon Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chilies, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades. The result is similar to a ribbon, and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
Use a Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, and Hard Cheeses. The results will be small gratings.
Use an Extra Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Cabbage, Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. The results will be perfect for coleslaws or hashbrowns, as well as big shreds of soft cheeses like cheddar.
- Reusable protective cover included
- Dimensions: 11.25 " x 3.25 " x .76"
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. Plastic handle.
- Blade made in the USA
Use and Care
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.