Microplane Artisan Series | Coarse & Extra Coarse Grater
The Microplane Artisan Series is a contemporary addition to our collection of paddle-shaped Cheese Graters.
The expansive surface area offers ample space to make fast work out of grating your favourite foods. The stainless steel coarse blade is favoured for grating hard cheeses such as Parmesan and Romano, as well as providing a wonderful grating result from Chocolate. The coarse blade also is recommended for grating carrots and coconuts. The made-in-USA blade has super sharp teeth to increase its efficiency. An added bonus of sharp teeth is that they do not rip or tear the food, which prevents bruising.
||hard cheeses, chocolates, carrots and coconuts
||soft and hard cheeses, shredding carrots, zucchini, apples and onions, and softens butter.
- Reusable protective cover included
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Soft touch ergonomic handle
- Materials: Surgical-grade stainless steel blade. Plastic frame and handle.
Use and Care
- Top-rack is dishwasher safe. Hand wash the cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first, soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with the blade covered when not in use.